TWHYH-It Will TWHYH-It Will

Nice

fuckin awesome
Fuckin Random
and fuckin Anime
Awesome combo you got there
oh and fuckin Long man :)

MDJedi responds:

C-C-C-C-Combo-Breaker
Ha that's a lot of fuckin

Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

Awesome fuckin series

This is one of my top 5 favorite series on NG right now.
I Love the fuckin art style and there length is perfect for
those with ADD.
Hope you make a season 2
see ya

Mask Mask

amazing

That was really good. I liked the mood it set alot.
Was that lighting that was in the background the majority
of the time done in photoshop or flash?

Sk8erman Sk8erman

this fuckin rocks

stick skating rocks
you fuckin rocks
stick skating lokks better than people skating unless you just trace a video but thats gay
where did you get the sounds?
have you seen my movie skateing stick i think you should add some 3d like that next time
once again this fuckin rocks im me on aol
originofsymetry8 so you can let me know where to get sounds.

Getaway Getaway

this shit was cool

hey yea youre movie was pretty cool oh and when you reviewed my movie what did you mean i had to draw the shit in 3ds?is that another program?like what you did with the getaway letters how would i do that?

Popeofdope responds:

ok when i did the getaway letter i used swift 3d, but if you were looking to make like a car or some good shit you would want to make them in a program called 3d studio max aka 3ds max. what you have so far is good, im just a begginner at 3d a and a noob to flash iv only made a few toons. but i think if you wanna make like, rails and boxes and barriors and shit than i think you should be able to easily make that stuff in swift 3d, check it out at swift3d.com

Legacy Trailer Legacy Trailer

Looks great so far.

Neu speed it's cliche not cleshae nice try anyway.About this it's looking like its gonna kick asss.did you color the backgrounds in flash?

"Last Man Standing" Part3 "Last Man Standing" Part3

nice

it was nice howd you do the fog effect

Serenata! Serenata!

i speak spanish

but that sucked and is seen this a very long time ago in mexico so i doubt he made it

Violent Skills Violent Skills

awesome

dude that was nice.Could some one tell me how to fade gradients like he did to like only make part 5transparent.Do you just do it like a normal color adjusting the alpha value?

Stickness - SHORT Stickness - SHORT

wtf

dude you rated my movie bad but this shit sucks so much worse fuckin moron